<![CDATA[Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will provide overall Finance technical support to the mission, build the capacity of the current HOD and Senior Manager as well as lead on the 2 countries split process for the finance department. You will be in charge of:
– Contributing to the implementation of the 2 countries strategy- related to finance department
– Leading the implementation of high quality financial management for the mission
– Leading the split process for the 2 countries, including splitting of the financial tools, review of organogram with CDs and definition of roles
– Building Capacity of the finance HOD and Senior finance manager, and by extension enhancing the capacity of the finance team in both countries.
You hold a relevant degree in Finance and/or Business Administration. You have at least 5 to 7 years in an INGO an minimum of 3 years experience managerial position.
Your substantial knowledge of standard Finance procedures and practices give you ability to analyse current structure of Finance Department, roles and responsibilities and implement the necessary adjustment
You have the ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations. You are known for your excellent skills in communication and representation.
Fluency in English written/spoken is compulsory and proficiency in the accounting software SAGA.
Get All the Latest International NGO jobs, Humanitarian jobs, NGO Job Vacancies in Africa, Nigeria 2022 at NGOJobsAfrica
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2305 to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 758$ in Liberia and 529EUR in Sierra Leone , net field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 150EUR
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here