Position: Account Manager
- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of position:
- CTG delivers humanitarian & development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, HR & project management services.CTG enables public & private sectors to focus on their core business & mitigate risks.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR management.
- Operational management.
- Personnel management.
- Business development.
- Financial management
- Accountable for managing assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting client objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction with the services being provided.
- Ensure clients are regularly updated & client expectations are met in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system & personnel management SOPs are in place & complied.
- Provide assistance with ensuring compliance with local labor law.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s duty of care, evacuation & medevac plans.
- Management of the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Operations Manager where required.
- Management of 3rd party security, accommodation & other local service providers & fixers.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, with the assistance of the Operations Manager where required.
- Management of crisis situation in accordance with the CTG crisis management SOP.
- Support the recruitment department for new deployments.
- Responsible for deliverable’s against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Ensure all consultants are issues with country specific operational guidelines & receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Responsible for consultant duty of care & knowledge sharing on security threats & incidents.
- Approving consolidated payroll spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc.
- Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Review consultant’s performance in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Act as a focal point between insurers & consultants / emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac & or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
Business acquisition & growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services & assist in building a network of key business partners & potential clients.
- Develop current & new client relationships through to contract negotiation.
- Represent CTG in meetings.
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.
- This role reports to the line manager.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in Africa (desirable).
- University Degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification & / or experience may be waived in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree & 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Fluency in English & French.
- The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on UN projects.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
- Duty station may be changed depending depending on project requirements.
How to apply
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Business Systems Analyst at International Rescue Committee
- Senior Technical Agricultural Finance Manager, VisionFund International at World Vision
- Mali: Responsable Sécurité Pays – Bamako at ACTED
- Mali : Responsable Finance Pays – Bamako at ACTED
- Mali: Directeur.trice Pays Adjoint.e Programmes et relations externes – Bamako at ACTED