Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intends to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
SIF is looking for a Administrative Coordinator based in both Kenya and Somalia.
Open since 2012, SIF’s mission in Somalia, helped host populations and internal displaced people in Kismayo.
Under the supervision of the head of mission and supervising the administration teams.
Your main responsibilities are the following (evolving and non exhaustive list) :
- Implements SIF’s specific administrative, financial and human resources rules and procedures in the mission;
- Coordinates, plans and follows up on activities linked to Administration, Finance and Human Resources;
- Contributes to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy.
- To ensure the accountability, cash flow and budgetary Management
- To supervise the management of the administrative staff members:
KNOWLEDGE / STUDIES / DIPLOMAS
- Relevant Master’s level qualification or similar academic achievement;
- 3-5 years of experience in the humanitarian/development sector, as Administrative Coordinator with INGOs in similar contexts
- Working experience and comprehensive knowledge of European donors, UN Agencies and US funding mechanisms
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent computer literacy, especially Excel and SAGA
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills and a supportive management style
- Good knowledge and understanding of Humanitarian Core Principles
- 6 months, full time, renewable
- Contract start date: ASAP
- Remuneration according to profile
- Per diem, guesthouse
- Health insurance – 60% covered by SIF
- Repatriation/liability insurance – 100% covered by SIF
- Break allowance during the 3 and 9 month breaks
- Airfare to and from the mission location to home – paid by SIF at 6 and 12 months
SIF commits to:
At SIF, we consider diversity as a wealth. Every applications fitting the job description will be thoroughly evaluated.
SIF reserves the right to check the criminal records according with the current law.
SIF respects the humanitarian principle of “Do no harm” and ensures child security as a primary consideration.
SIF practices a policy of zero tolerance toward every type of fraud, corruption, moral harassment, abuse or any type of violence, more broadly every type of offense to the legislation, regulation and code of conduct. SIF rallies its personnel in the promotion, diffusion and respect of its chart’s principles.
You fit this profile and support our commitment?
Join our solidarity chain by applying to this job offer!