The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent humanitarian medical NGO that was created in 2009 by professionals of humanitarian medicine. ALIMA’s mission is to provide medical care in emergency situations or medical catastrophes.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Safety Security and Access Manager
Deadline: 16th September, 2022.
2.) Public Mental Health Psychologist – MMC
Deadline: 4th September, 2022.
3.) Medical Doctor – ITFC
Deadline: 31st, August, 2022.
4.) Project Coordinator
Deadline: 19th September, 2022.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Senior Program Officer, Mali at World Vision
- Manager, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) at Concern Worldwide
- Deputy Country Director, South Sudan at Samaritan’s Purse
- Business Development Specialist I-Malawi at Catholic Relief Services
- Advisor II Supply Chain Management at Catholic Relief Services