AN HR COORDINATOR
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy.
Under the supervisor of the Country Director, you will define the Human Resources policy for the mission and coordinate its implementation and deployment throughout the mission in order to provide optimum support to programs. You are also responsible for the administrative aspects of the mission and ensures the respect by all of ACF procedures, and the laws of Mozambique.
The main challenges will be:
– To supervising the staff administration and payroll
– To lead the recruitment and training of all employees and promote career development
– To ensure a coherent organisation of work and establish a policy of compensation and benefits
You hold a master’s degree in relevant field with minimum 5 years of overall experience with 1 year at senior management role in development sector OR a Bachelor degree in relevant field with minimum 8 years overall experience with 3 years at senior management role in development sector. You already have experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures in a consistent manner. You are capable to strategize and provide strong leadership to the HR team, work cooperatively with subordinates, colleagues and supervisory staff at all levels. High Diplomatic, you are well recognized to mediate conflict in stressful conditions. Knowledge of Portuguese is mandatory, Spanish or Italian is an asset. Fluent English is mandatory, Portuguese would be a real asset, Spanish or Italian are useful.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Starting date : 01 April 2022
– Place : Pemba, Cabo Delagado
– Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 503EUR net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 150EUR
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (CFE + complementary health) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Job City Pemba