Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Fixed Term
Department: Global Fund
- The ATO will work with the country office, state-level staff & government counterparts and implementing agencies to provide support and guidance on program/project monitoring and evaluation activities and on donor and Government of Nigeria reporting requirements.
- S/He will provide support to the sites in the state, including interacting with site Program Managers, M&E focal points, M&E officers of SACA/SASCP, other IAs and local research groups on needs and ensure that these parties understand and can support these requirements.
- Monitor and report interventions implemented by GF and its Partners in the assigned state Offices, plan, coordinate and manage the central programming in M&E activities of AHNi with CO and Field Offices, including storage and delivery.
- Also, S/he will train staff at the state level in M&E and record keeping procedures, monitor procurement processes and compliance with AHNi procedures at CO and field level as well as review and assist in the development of specifications, terms, and schedules.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Laboratory Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with at least 1-year relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation, data management, program management and Health Systems strengthening project in general,
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 18th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Job City Anambra