Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – PMTCT, PrEP, CaCx
- The Assistant Technical Officer – PMTCT, PrEP, CaCx will work with the Technical Officer-PMTCT, PrEP, CaCx to support the implementation of facility and community-based Prevention, Care & Treatment activities including strengthening referrals and linkages, improve demand creation for CaCx, PrEP and HIV/AIDS services, support demand creation initiatives to scale up CaCx screening activities as part of Prevention services, working closely with the Technical Officer to align activities and ensure effective integration of these strategies.
- S/He will also support research and program learning efforts where appropriate, supporting the integration of HIV/AIDS, CaCx and PrEP services into routine health services including reproductive health.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS or similar degree with 2 – 3 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of CaCx, PMTCT and PrEP services in resource constrained settings.
- BSc. in Nursing, Public health, Pharmacy or other closely related field with 4-5 years relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 5th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word documentto: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Award and Subaward Manager at Pathfinder International
- Consultant at Search for Common Ground (SFCG) – 2 Openings
- Portfiolio Associate – Nature, Climate Change & Energy at the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) – 2 Openings
- Consultants to Train AGYW Peer Educators at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Senior Program Officer, Health Systems Strengthening at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation