Position: Associate Finance and Support Services Director
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Associate Finance and Support Services Director for World Vision Burkina Faso, you will provide overall leadership, oversight, and management support for all aspects of financial management in the Response Field Office (RFO). You will be a strategic partner and member of the Senior Management/Leadership Team of the Response Field Office (RFO), with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis, and advice; as well as developing financial strategy that best serves the RFO strategic and programme objectives. You will be responsible for the finance staff capacity strengthening, the development and implementation of good internal controls, risk management, and utilisation and safe guarding of assets according to World Vision approved policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance management position
- Experience with planning and forecasting
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French (French is a must)
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time and includes travel to high-risk locations with minimal notice.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date 02 JULY 2023.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Mozambique–PM Basic Needs (M/F)–Mueda at Solidarités International
- Identification and Assessment of occupations in key economic sectors for Recognition of Prior learning in Kenya
- Senior Finance & Administrative Associate at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Economic Recovery Coordinator (re-advertised) at Danish Refugee Council
- Funds Management Lead at Chemonics