Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager
2.) Knowledge & Communications Officer
3.) National Programme Manager – Reproductive, Maternal, New-born, Child & Adolescent Health (RMNCAH)
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Senior Resident Director — SEA – Sudan at National Democratic Institute
- Security Advisor at Welthungerhilfe
- Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion (GYSI) Director, Kenya at ACDI/VOCA
- Supply Side Officer at New Incentives – 6 Openings
- IT Officer – Shared Services Centre at Plan International