Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires – indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence – fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d’urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d’activités : Nutrition et Santé – Santé Mentale, Soutien Psychosocial et Protection – Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d’Existence – Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène – Plaidoyer. En 2021, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 25 millions de personnes dans 46 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
AUDIT RISKS AND COMPLIANCE EXPERT
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
Under the supervision of the Country Director, the Audit, Risks and Compliance Expert is required to ensure the Action contre la Faim compliance with institutional, donors and ACF procedures in Mozambique and the efficiency of internal control procedures.
More precisely your missions will be :
– Ensure the definition and development of an internal control and risk management process (analysis and verification of the efficiency of control procedures) : Identify all sources of internal and external risks, evaluate preventive measures and control of identified risks, analyze, assess and make recommendations on the procedures, policies and organizational quality of the mission. Ensure dissemination, good understanding and compliance with internal and Donors’ rules through trainings, awareness raising sessions and refreshers
– Coordinate external and internal audits
– Ensure the compliance of ACF Mozambique with the ACF anti-fraud policies and procedures : ensure the compliance with ACF zero tolerance policy related to Fraud, identify risks of fraud and corruption in ACF operations and ensure that preventive and control actions are put in place, regularly sensitize teams and partners on the risks of fraud and corruption, ensure that each member of ACF Mozambique knows the mechanisms for reporting fraud, alert the Country Director in case of fraud and corruption situations and implement corrective actions, lead confidential investigation on potential fraud case and provide requested fraud reports to the Country Director.
– Ensure the compliance of ACF Mozambique with the ACF safeguarding policy and procedures : develop a plan, measures and guidelines for the management to protect and promote project’s participants (staff, partners, beneficiaries, non-beneficiaries) safeguarding, organize training for all staff members and partners in relation to safeguarding, lead confidential investigation on potential violation of safeguarding affecting ACF staff, partners or beneficiaries and provide requested complete reports to the Country Director.
– Ensure the control of support procedures at the partner level : participate in the launch of new partner assessment, participate in monitoring the implementation of the local partner strengthening plan, manage the partner’s files and collect feedback from partners to improve ACF’s partner management. Organisation training/sensitization for local partners on Do
You have a minimum five years of previous work experience in international development, humanitarian assistance or related sector in Internal Control, Audit, Risk management, Logistics, Finances or Human Resources. You have good knowledge of Project Management Cycle and project management tools.
You are able to work with a variety of stakeholders, including inter-NGO coordination mechanisms, global coordination structures (for example IASC), government stakeholders, donors (BHA, ECHO, WFP, UNICEF, etc.).
Excellent communication, organizational and investigation skills. You are autonomous and you have the ability to work effectively independently and in a team atmosphere, encouraging colleagues to contribute to common work goals achievements. You are able to work in a multicultural environment and have leadership skills with the ability to listen, support and communicate effectively.
Fluent in English, Portuguese will be an asset.
Frequent travel : Maputo, Mueda, Macomia
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
– 12 Months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Starting date : 2nd May 2023
– Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 503EUR net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance : 450EUR
– Child allowance : 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation : Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage : 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR : 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training : Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here