- Shall drive staff of BftW Dialogue and Partnership Service (DPS) as may be assigned.
- Ensure official vehicles are cleaned both in and out on a regular basis.
- Shall ensure routine checks are done on all official vehicles.
- Reports in writing any damages or repairs that is required.
- Ensures that servicing /repairs are carried out on vehicles on or when due.
- Ensures all vehicle documents are up to date as required by Law
- Ensures the Organization vehicle is parked in a secured place when out of the head-quarters for official duties.
- Ensure safety of staff and vehicles on official assignments.
- Ensures the vehicle fuel should never be below ¼ full of fuel on return to the office.
- Runs official errands with DPS’s vehicle (s)
- Shall carry out other duties as maybe assigned by the Officer in Charge.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Providing accurate records of the vehicle’s movements.
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
- At least School Certificate, Trade Test certificate
- Experience as a driver (for an international organization) are an asset
- A valid driving license
- 5 years of accident-free driving
- Ability to identify and repair and/or fix minor faults in vehicles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of a local language is an asset
- Applicants must be committed Born Again Christians.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to test regularly for Covid (where applicable)
Age range: 25-38 years
Gender: Both male and female are eligible to apply.
Salary remuneration: Attractive, negotiable and will be based on qualification and experience.
How to apply
Method of application: All applications must be in the applicant’s own handwriting with necessary photocopies of credentials attached and addressed to the address below:
The Executive Director (CRUDAN)
Sabon Bariki, Bukuru,
P.O Box 13484, Jos (930001), Plateau State.
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than January 10th 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.