Position: Business Analyst III
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Business Analyst III, you will be responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organisation to translate business needs into IT requirements. You will be involved as a project team member or lead in all phases of the design, development and implementation of technology solutions throughout the business case and development life cycle processes supporting one or more business functions and one or more highly complex business processes requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business.
Based on breadth and depth of understanding of business needs and processes, you will collaborate with other IT professionals to determine if solutions currently exist (internally or externally) or whether new solutions are feasible. You will take a broad perspective to determine how such solutions will impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration. You will also research and make recommendations for buy vs. build decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Azure DevOps and Office 365 (Planner, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Typically requires 5-6 years of relevant technical and business work experience. Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Experience working with cross-cultural teams.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Director of Analysis Research and Learning (DARL) Ethiopia Sustainable Peace Activity at Pact
- Deputy Chief of Party (General) at Pact
- Deputy Chief of Party at Pact
- INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER, P3 (Temporary Job Opening) at UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS OFFICER, P3 at UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)