Position: Business Relationship Trainee Vacancy
The position is responsible for implementation of program activities within the assigned target areas and communities in compliance with established policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create general awareness of HIHEA (TZ) operations activities in assigned areas of operation through promotion and outreach.
• Select, identify and recruit potential groups/members in accordance with the established operations policy.
• Mobilize, form and attend group meetings and ensure groups are cohesive and sustainable in line with HIHEA (TZ) requirements.
• Facilitate group/member selection, group formation and general group and member management.
• Prepare and submit daily, monthly, semi-annual and annual reports in a timely manner
• In consultation with the Branch Manager, collaborate with government agencies and local NGOs for the benefit of both the clients and the Programme.
• Represent HIHEA (TZ) in the designated area, including representation in local development committees; and participate in relevant forums whenever nominated such as government, community and other stakeholder forums.
• Participate and assist in monitoring and evaluation including supporting field activities, provision of data and information, adoption of findings and recommendations, documentation of case studies, experiences and lessons and adoption best practices.
• Create and nurture effective working relationship with stakeholders; beneficiaries, local community, partners, service providers, collaborators, relevant government agencies etc.
• Maintain quality standards and ensure compliance with policy and procedures in implementation of activities in the assigned area.
• Ensure proper documentation and maintain adequate records for all activities through maintenance of proper and effective filling system.
• Keep assigned HIHEA (TZ) assets such as equipment, tools and motor cycle in good working condition and report any breakdown and damages to the Branch Manager in a timely manner.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
• Diploma or higher qualification in any of the following areas: Community Development, Social Sciences, Agri-business Cooperate Management, Micro Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Business administration, Commerce or related field.
• Minimum 1 year working experience on community practice, social development and social enterprises. • Strong conceptual and practical understanding of peri-rural development and financing.
• Passion and ability to work with marginalized rural and peri-urban communities.
• Positive attitude and high level of integrity and good team player.
• Demonstrated initiative, good and consistent performance.
• Good interpersonal, public relations and community mobilization skills with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships and profitable networks, and work with people of diverse backgrounds at the local community level.
• Computer literate – good knowledge in MS Office applications an added advantage.
• Self-driven, and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Good team orientation coupled with exceptional planning and organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and follow instructions.
• Good communication skills and language skills in both English and Kiswahili.
• Licensed and experience motorbike riders are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Application process Qualified and interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV, citing the Position and Reference Number to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business by 03rd July, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Adjoint/Adjointe à la Sécurité GS6 à Kinshasa/RD World Food Programme
- CBT Coordinator/ Functional Advisor P4, Regional Bureau Cairo at World Food Programme
- Technical Advisor II, Psychosocial Support to Sexual Violence Survivors, DRC ETOILE Activity at Catholic Relief Services
- Researcher (Food Systems) at African Population and Health Research Center
- Technical Advisor II, Strategic Learning Advisor (SLA), DRC ETOILE Activity at Catholic Relief Services