CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience for its CCCM (Coordination) roster. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. Most positions are for 3 to 6-months deployments, with some longer term consultancies (1-2 years).
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Previous experience of working with the cluster process, CCCM in particular
- Experience in internal displacement situations
- Knowledge of Cluster mechanisms, UN coordination systems and the Humanitarian Programme Cycle, familiarity with development and peace coordination systems.
- Demonstrated leadership, coordination experience and technical expertise in multi-sectorial field coordination and management in camp and camp-like settings.
- Good general knowledge of various technical sectors and their inter-relations.
- Trained and familiar with protection as well as other cross-cutting issues like, gender and diversity age and disability.
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please register with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at https://www.canadem.ca/register-with-canadem. After registering, please send an email to email@example.com with a Subject Line: “CANADEM-CCCM (Coordination)”.
In your email, please include your date of availability, current location, most up to date CV (in English), and a Skype or phone number where we can reach you.