CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience for its IMO roster. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. Most positions are for 3 to 6 month deployments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of designing, developing and managing databases, spreadsheets and other data tools
- Understanding and ensuring the quality of high-value data for accuracy, consistency and comparability
- Experience in collection and sharing 3W data
- Understanding of assessment and needs analysis activities and tools, including Kobo
- Ability to produce visual information products such as charts and infographics by turning data into graphical products, using Adobe Suite and Power BI
- Language: Fluency in English(both oral and written) is required, other languages such as Russian, French, Spanish and Arabic are welcome.
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please make sure you are registered with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at https://www.canadem.ca/register-with-canadem. After registering, apply HERE: https://portal.canadem.ca/careers/57869-CANADEM-General-Portal/jobs/15217193-CANADEM-is-recruiting-for-its-IMO-Roster/?host=portal.canadem.ca