DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition – we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world.
Overview: DT Global is seeking multiple climate change experts on both a short-term and long-term basis to support the upcoming USAID-funded Green Recovery Investment Platform (GRIP). Grip aims to mobilize increased finance for climate mitigation and adaptation interventions that leads to system changes and long-lasting impacts through three objectives:
- Develop and scale effective partnerships and solutions to achieve transformational change
- Foster an inclusive enabling environment to build share vision and accelerate collective action
- Advance learning and development community capacity to mobilize catalytic private sector partnership.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in environmental science, public policy, engineering, geology, sustainability, agriculture, international affairs, ecology, or related fields
- At least 10 years of experience in climate change, climate finance, disaster risk reduction, nature-based solutions, and/or adaptation and mitigation strategies
- Knowledge or experience working with USAID or other donor funded programs
- Demonstrated skill in using terminology and concepts related to international development issues
- Proficiency in English required. Proficiency in Spanish, Arabic, French, and other languages preferred.
- TEAMWORK: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
- COMMUNICATION: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
- ADAPTABILITY: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- CUSTOMER/CLIENT FOCUSED: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
How to apply
To apply, please visit the DT Global website. To view additional job opportunities, please go to https://dt-global.com/company/careers.