- Coordinate project activity implementation at cluster level to ensure timely achievement of project targets and results
- Ensure that the Cluster/ Sector response plan is updated regularly according to evolving needs and that updated indicators by which performance of the cluster can be measured,
- Monitor, analyse and communicate information about the Cluster/ Sector resource mobilization and identify appropriate actions to address gaps or constraints.
- support the mobilization of adequate resources to ensure the effective functioning of the Cluster/ Sector in particular sectoral funding in support of program coordination and response within multi-sectoral programming.
- Promote skills transfer in community mobilization and other project interventions requiring through training and use of mentoring and coaching
- Coordinate, collaborate and represent the Cluster/ Sector with stakeholders across all sectors, including through inter-cluster coordination fora, developing cross-sectoral relationships as appropriate.
- Ensure all program delivery modalities (in-kind, cash, voucher and services) are given equal consideration in the strategic response planning and establish and implement systematic measures for supporting their consideration and use.
- Assure compliance of all program activities in the different TAs by Field Supervisor.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting on the coverage, equity, quality and progress of the response against the Cluster/ Sector priorities and agreed results are produced
- Support timely report preparation and submission to management for key
*Perform other assigned functions within their area of expertise.
Required Qualifications, knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Community Development, Nutrition, Agriculture, Public health or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of Nutrition Cluster/ Sector/ Working Group coordination is required.
- Experience of demonstrating analytical and persuasive writing skills, editing skills, and the ability to convey complex information in a clear manner to a diverse audience is required.
- Experience in humanitarian contexts is required with experience in development contexts an added advantage.
- Direct, practical experience in the design, implementation and/ or coordination of nutrition interventions through community-based platforms, and effective intersectoral collaboration is strongly desired.
Please submit your application to the following email address: email@example.com
You will be prompt to fill an online application
- Job City Lilongwe