Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in the Philippines has contracted Social Impact to assist with developing a Performance Management Plan (PMP) for Pacific Island Countries (PIC) under the new Strategic Framework, which is currently being finalized. The project aims to support the Mission with three main tasks: 1) developing a workplan and facilitating the PMP process; 2) designing, organizing, and facilitating virtual working sessions with relevant USAID staff; and 3) drafting, revising, and finalizing the PMP, also containing a forward-looking Evaluation Plan (in conformance with ADS 201 requirements) and a Schedule of Performance Management Tasks and Associated Resources based on working session results and feedback from USAID reviewers.
All work will be performed remotely through online platforms and will accommodate the time zone/working schedule of USAID staff. No travel to PIC is anticipated at this time. The project is projected to begin in March 2022 and run through July 2022, with the possibility of the work concluding earlier or later depending on mission needs. The expected Level of Effort (LOE) for this assignment is 35-40 days.
SI is seeking a Co-Facilitator to support USAID teams in the Philippines and PIC to develop a complete PMP to be approved no later than June 2022. The lead facilitator will be supported by a Lead Facilitator who will help complete the technical deliverables, and an SI headquarters (HQ) management team. This is a short-term consultancy.
- Work with the Lead Facilitator to design and facilitate several remote, collaborative sessions with USAID to develop a PMP and PMP Report including the following required components:
- Table of Contents and Modification Log
- Identification of Learning Priorities and Plan to Address them with Monitoring, Evaluation, and CLA
- Performance Indicator Information for Development Objectives (DOs), Intermediate Results and sub-Intermediate Results (IRs)
- At least one preliminary outcome performance indicator for each DO, IR, and sub-IR identified in the Results Frameworks
- Additional Indicators
- Supplemental Information about each Performance Indicator
- Plan for collecting baseline data and Data Quality Assessments for every performance indicator associated with the PMPs
- Initial draft performance and context indicator reference sheets
- Evaluation Plan in conformance with ADS 201 requirements
- Schedule of Performance Management Tasks and Associated Resources
- The PMP should be completed by early June 2022 to be formally approved by the end of the month. The PMP Report should be completed by early August 2022 to be formally approved by the end of the month. Although USAID will be responsible for putting together the majority of the PMP, the lead and co-facilitators are expected to assist with writing, editing, organizing, and formatting the document, as necessary.
- Ensure quality work in all deliverables; support lead facilitator in implementing SI quality assurance processes.
- Work closely with SI HQ team and communicate in a timely and effective manner with all project personnel.
How to apply
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To apply for the position, please visit our website: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=4037
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.