The post is responsible in providing technical and administrative support to project coordinator in caring out the implementation of Routine Immunization for Children: A Lifeline Interrupted by COVID-19 through mobilization of community partners and beneficiaries with close coordination with the four Local government Units in Samar: Villareal, Pinabacdao, Calbiga and Hinabangan and key stakeholders.
This is a 12-month implementation aimed; (1) Increased immunization coverage of children under 0-12 months old for preventable diseases such as polio, tuberculosis, diphtheria, pertussis, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis B, measles, rotavirus and pneumonia in the selected areas in Region 8 and in BARMM. (2) Increased capacity of health systems, from Rural Health Units down to the Barangay Health and Community level, to protect and expand routine vaccination while preparing to respond to future outbreaks/epidemics/pandemics (3) Increased capacity on the part of local NGOs/CSOs to fill gaps and stand alongside health authorities in support of vaccine delivery (4) Increased capacity on the part of local NGOs/CSOs to forge relationships and develop financial resources to sustain future operations; (5) Increased vaccine confidence and demand on the part of caretakers and those eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations.
The implementation will be guided by the Department of Health National Immunization Program (NIP), Republic Act 11148 (Kalususgan at Nutrisyon ng Mag-Nanay Act) – Nurturing Care Framework and the lessons learnt and replicable good practices of SCP’s MNCHN Program, Child Sensitive Social Protection and Child participation and governance.
This post requires a basic appreciation of children’s and women’s rights and their key issues; knowledge and skills in facilitating effective meetings and workshops; designing and implementing capacity-building and group activities; and basic skills in program management, including budget management. Strong oral and written communication skills are required for this post.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in the field (Sociology, economic, management, agriculture or social sciences
* At least 3-year work experience in administrative and financial support capacity.
* Experience in working with the local government units, People’s Organizations, community leaders and government agencies
* With positive leadership skills and strong capacity building / training skills
* With strong oral and written communication skills
* Keen on details, can handle multiple tasks and can work with minimum supervision
* Results oriented with a high sense of urgency
* A team player with a well-developed work ethic
* High degree of interpersonal skills. The post-holder should have the ability to relate and communicate effectively with the program partners to ensure that compliance issues are addressed and that working relationships are properly managed.
* Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation
* Willing to do field work in areas assigned
* Computer literate and adept in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Can work well in highly stressful situations
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS41MDEyOC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20