Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a full-time Compliance Officer.
The position will be located in our Burlington, Vermont office with consideration of remote, US-based locations or international locations in a registered Tetra Tech location.
* Conducts project compliance reviews (audits) to test for compliance with Tetra Tech policies
* Investigates allegations of waste fraud and abuse
* Analyzes recurring findings and makes recommendations to strengthen project management aimed at reducing risk
* Supports projects navigate external audits
* Contributes to Internal Compliance Committee (ICC) initiatives to promote compliance and ethics i.e training & outreach
* Contribute to Tetra Tech’s Enterprise Risk Management initiative
* Stays abreast of industry trends to identify opportunities to strengthen Tetra Tech’s efforts ensure compliance and ethical conduct.
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required (e.g. audit, finance, administration, etc.), masters preferred
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience, with extensive overseas short-term technical assistance or long-term experience a plus
* Expertise in USAID rules and regulations (FAR & AIDAR)
* Financially literate with in-depth understanding of accounting and internal controls
* Certification in fraud investigation desired
* English fluency required, French or Spanish language skills a plus
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal guidance on multiple concurrent tasks
* Ability to travel internationally to multiple project office locations
* Ability to work in the US without employer sponsorship. International remote work in a registered Tetra Tech location may be considered, requiring candidates be eligible to legally work in the country** of the location base.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/CO-HomeOffice
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability