We are a global team of experts and innovators tackling some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. We work with leaders and change makers around the globe to bring health strategies to life. We provide ideas, advice and technical know-how that enable our partners to build a path to lasting change.
With 30 years’ experience in global health, we collaborate with our partners to explore existing evidence, combine expertise, scale up ideas and co-create solutions that accelerate change. This includes collaborating on policy design, managing initiatives, building powerful coalitions and galvanising social movements. Our impact is felt across whole communities, with a focus on women, girls and those who have been marginalised.
Gender equality and social change are at the forefront of our work. As part of MSI Reproductive Choices, all our profits go back into supporting MSI’s own mission of children by choice, not chance.
We believe in a world where everyone can access the high-quality health services they need, without financial burden.
Options seeks a consultant to undertake a feasibility assessment of new mobile blood collection and processing units in Kenya.
Options has been commissioned to conduct a feasibility assessment of new mobile blood collection and processing units in Kenya. The purpose of this assignment is to undertake a feasibility assessment, with a focus on the national-level context and one pilot county. The Consultant will lead on the overall methodology and approach of the feasibility assessment, will look at the national-level context and the context in the pilot county, and will pull together the feasibility assessment.
For more information, please refer to the Terms of Reference
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- Highly organised, collaborative and accustomed to delivering fast-paced consultancy services and assignments on time and to a high standard
- Adaptable and able to proactively anticipate and mitigate risks to project delivery
- Highly skilled at translating large amounts of complex/technical information and communicating it effectively to a diverse range of stakeholders/clients
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills
- Graduate with post-graduate qualification in public health, health policy or other relevant discipline, or comparable professional experience
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
How to apply
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 28th November 2021
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).