The Cost and Pricing consultant will be responsible for supporting the SoCha Business Development team in the preparation and reviewing of cost proposals in response to solicitation requirements.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare cost proposals in response to solicitation requirements;
- Work closely with business development team to align cost with technical proposal;
- Collaborate with SoCha Project Coordinators to get accurate in-country cost and market information;
- Collaborate with subcontractors and ensure that subcontractor budgets and narratives are compliant with solicitation requirements;
- Knowledge and integration of US Government regulations in cost proposal, and
- Provide pricing strategy to business development team during the proposal phase.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field of studies required;
- Minimum of two years demonstrable experience in cost proposal preparation for USAID solicitations;
- Minimum of two years’ demonstrable experience in budget management for USAID funded activities;
- Excellent Excel skills for preparation of budgets;
- Good Knowledge of USG procurement regulations, and
- Fluency in oral and written English required.
How to apply
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should lodge an application and their CV (in English) via the following link: https://jobs.socha.net/cost-and-pricing-consultant-remote/
Applications close: September 30, 2021 and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.