Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: COVID-19 Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
Requisition ID: req14686
Project Overview and Role
- Data.FI is a five-year global project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to support the HIV and COVID-19 response.
- Data.FI partners with programs to accelerate and sustain access to high-quality data to expedite HIV and COVID-19 epidemic control and maintenance. By improving global, regional, national, and community/local in-depth analyses of HIV and COVID-19 epidemiologic and programmatic data, Data.FI expedites program achievements to improve client services and attain and sustain control of the epidemics.
- Data.FI supports host country governments to enhance existing health information systems (HIS), informing management responses to gaps in programming and sustaining impact by supporting local partner transition.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultant (Kaduna) at Palladium Group
- Systems Analyst at Palladium Group
- Mobile Applications Developer at Palladium Group
- Regional Technical Advisor, Data Use and Quality Improvement, Data.FI at Palladium Group
- Operations Support Assistant (Abuja) at Palladium Group
- Local Government Facilitator – Kaduna (Consultancy) at Palladium Group
- Full Stack Developers at Palladium Group
Purpose of Position
- In support of Nigeria’s national response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Data.FI is currently seeking to employ the services of a National COVID-19 Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate who will work under the supervision of the COVID-19 Public Health Specialist and in close collaboration with the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) to support M&E of COVID-19 vaccination supply chain activities, including support for data management and analysis in line with national, global and donor reporting requirements, as well as partner coordination and assessments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support on all aspects related to data management, analysis, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting for COVID-19 vaccination and supply chain requirements at NCDC, the National Agency for Control of AIDS (NACA) and others as necessary.
- Support existing M&E strategy for the COVID-19 vaccination rollout plan, including detailed M&E work plan targets and performance measurements based on national and global requirements and frameworks.
- Develop M&E tools, platforms, and processes, in collaboration with the Health Informatics Specialist.
- Monitor community feedback per global guidance and relevant national guidelines.
- Support and facilitate relevant M&E training at National and sub-national levels with Government and partners.
- Support regular data analysis and visualization of key indicators related to equitable COVID-19 vaccination coverage, collaborating with counterparts and partners as needed.
- Collaborate with relevant partners on monitoring and reporting related to COVID-19 vaccination, and the development of assessments, studies, or evaluations.
- An Advanced Degree in the Social Sciences, Health Informatics, Economics, Public Health, Statistics, or Research Methods.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in M&E of public health projects, supply chain, or immunization is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the local health system and experience working with and supporting the Government of Nigeria Ministries and Ministry Department and Agencies (MDAs) is an asset.
- Strong data analysis and management skills.
- Working knowledge of District Health Information Software, version 2 (DHIS2), and the Surveillance Outbreak Response Management and Analysis System (SORMAS) will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of cloud-based environments.
- Ability to work well under pressure, skills in crisis management, and problem-solving.
- Good written and verbal skills in English; ability to communicate technical information to audiences with varying levels of technical expertise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Area Program Coordinator- Kajiado at Feed the Children
Research Assistants – Casual Database (Garissa) at Save the Children
Global Foundations, Organizations and Institutions Specialist at Habitat for Humanity
VOLUNTARY PROGRAMME COORDINATOR at ActionAid International
WASH Strategist at Oxfam
Ogun State Dairy Value Chain and Market Study Consultant at TechnoServe Nigeria
Operations Support Assistant (Abuja) at Palladium Group