The International Centre for Reproductive Health (ICRH) is a multidisciplinary research institute within Ghent University. The Centre was established in 1994 in response to the International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD, Cairo, 1994). ICRH conducts research and intervention projects in all areas of reproductive health, implements capacity
The Data Analyst is responsible for statistical analysis in assigned projects or programs. They will also support in designing statistical analysis methods section of grants and protocols. Under general direction from the Monitoring and Evaluation and Learning Advisor, this position will carry out data analysis from projects and research at ICRHK. This position will also support data analysis for manuscripts and conference presentations for researchers at ICRHK.
- A Bachelor’s in Applied Statistics or Bio-statistics or a quantitative social science discipline (e.g. Demography, Economics).
- Proven high level proficiency in statistical analysis and management of large datasets (e.g. Demographic Health Surveys and censuses) using software’s like Stata, SAS, and SPSS.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant hands-on experience in a similar position.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Evidence of scientific publications and/ or scientific conference presentations is desirable.