CP/GBV Data Clerk Officer – (National contract)
The post holder will be responsible for CP program data management including management of the Child Protection Information Management System. The role holder will ensure correct data entry, safe custody of all quantitative and qualitative data related to comprehensive case management (CP and GBV) and Family Tracing and Reunification (FTR) in accordance with Case Management Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). S/he will be responsible for the day to day management of the CPIMS (Database) and ensure confidentiality. The post holder will ensure timely and efficient data entry, analysis and proactively share CPIMS data with the CP team and support GBV data management as well. S/he will submit regular reports (e.g. daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly) to the Child Protection and GBV Officers.
Enter data accurately and in a timely manner from all case management forms into the inter-agency child protection database, request additional information from CP/GBV staff, submitting the forms when necessary, ensure efficient data capture processes and generate reports on caseload and statistics for the CPIMS+ Manager or line Manager or other partners when required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma certificate from recognised examining body.
- Excellent proficiency in computer usage, particularly with MS Excel.
- Knowledgeable on CPIMS+ database, statistics or other related fields.
- Strong self-starter, able to take initiative and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Spoken and written English to an acceptable standard.
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in facilitation and capacity building.
- Good understanding of the operations of INGOs
- Commitment to upholding Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy, as well as principles of do no harm and confidentiality.
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Location: Juba, South Sudan
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Radiologic Technologist at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- MHPSS Officer at Save the Children
- Volontaire Sécurité Pays – Kinshasa at ACTED
- Operations Specialist / Quality Assurance Officer at CTG