The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of one year. There are very good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Monrovia, Liberia.
Welthungerhilfe has been implementing relief and development projects in Liberia since 2003 with a focus on Inclusive Food Systems and Nutrition Security, Health System Strengthening and WASH, Women’s economic empowerment, access to market and value addition.
As Deputy Country Director you are responsible for providing leadership and coordination of risk, internal control and compliance, internal audit and fraud, and assure quality programme delivery in the country office.Furthermore you will support the Country Director in his functions and acts as his representative.
- Regional Emergency Officer at International Organization for Migration
- Project Officer (Counter-Trafficking (CT) / Assistance to Vulnerable Migrants (AVM)) at International Organization for Migration
- Operations Officer (Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM)) at International Organization for Migration
- Associate Resettlement and Complementary Pathways Officer at UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- Associate Protection Officer at UN High Commissioner for Refugees