ILC Africa is looking for a qualified and proactive professional to take on a leading role at the helm of the organization. The Deputy Director will be responsible for:
- Centrally developing, strategizing, and writing proposals/grants on behalf of the organization.
- Conducting quality assurance on technical and financial deliverables including reports and budgets.
- Strengthening operations through lean management of core staff and project staff, understanding STTA/LTTA needs and requirements.
- Improving knowledge management of internal operational & financial templates and files as against business development legacy files.
- Reporting to Board of Directors and clients on progress of active projects
and/or performance of consultants and fellows.
- Master’s degree in international relations, development, business
- management, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Strong writing skills, professionalism, client-orientation, highly organized, proactive, dynamic and adaptable.
- Fully remote and can work from any location
About ILC Africa:
ILC Africa is a local network of African offices that drive development solutions in Africa for Africa. We utilize our vast network of on-the-ground local staff and consultants to offer the following service lines:
- Local Surveys, Assessments, and Evaluations
- Local Training & Capacity Building
- Local Staffing Solutions
- Fellowships/Scholarships, Professional Alumni Network, and Business/Cultural Tours
- Education Services; Standardized Testing and Tutoring
In our 16th year of service, ILC Africa now spans across West Africa, North Africa, and East Africa. Our stakeholders represent a diverse group of international development firms, non-profit organizations, multi-lateral organizations, national governments, private sector companies, and African citizens.
How to apply
Interested applicants can send your professional CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 31 January 2022.