Lifebox is a global non-profit that saves lives through safer surgery and anesthesia. Lifebox works to increase anesthesia safety, reduce surgical infection rates, and strengthen operating room teamwork through tools, training, and partnerships. Since its founding in 2011, Lifebox has worked in over 116 countries and trained more than 11,000 healthcare providers.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Associate works as an integral part of Lifebox’s global Communications team, leading on the implementation of the marketing strategy to support the organization’s strategic objectives. This will be a fast paced role reporting to Lifebox’s Director of Communications and Marketing and working closely with an external Senior Marketing Consultant as well as the global Lifebox team to enhance Lifebox’s digital performance.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead on the development of marketing content for Lifebox’s social media platforms
- Execute digital advertising campaigns, in both paid search and paid social
- Maintain, analyze, and optimize the Lifebox Google Adwords account
- Maintain the donation and development areas of the Lifebox website
- Maintain Classy and other online Lifebox donation platforms (e.g. Justgiving in the UK)
- Oversee a plan for A/B testing donation forms to optimize conversion rate and gift amount
- Lead work to develop email journeys for Lifebox supporters and donors
- Lead work to execute email campaigns to supporters and donors, leveraging segments built and defined in Salesforce
- Develop a plan for ongoing subject line and email content tests to optimize for open rate, click-through rate, and conversion
- Advise on reporting needs to support the digital program
- Leverage digital reports to make recommendations for program optimization
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of digital marketing experience, preferably with an international non-profit
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English (other relevant languages a plus);
- Experience in content creation for social media messaging, web-optimization, and promotion.
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics and search engine optimization
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferable
- Passion for and strong commitment to Lifebox’s work and goals;
- Highly motivated, positive, and proactive with ability to work as part of a team;
- Flexible and comfortable with a fast-paced international work environment.
How to apply
Please submit your resume (CV) and covering letter to email@example.com setting out how you meet the requirements listed.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews will be conducted via zoom.