Roia is nonprofit organization based in the Netherlands and operates in the middle east. Roia’s mission is to harness the power of ICT for positive social impact. Roia works on utilizing ICT tools and technologies to improve disadvantaged people and communities.
Roia is currently redesigning its website and working on improving its digital presence, therefore, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to assist our busy communication team. You will be reporting directly to the communications officer and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our audience and partners.
To ensure success as a digital marketing intern, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level digital marketing intern provides valuable assistance to the communication team and boosts the company image.
- Supporting the communications officer and media team with improving the online presence.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Assisting in preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the organization’s social media accounts and website.
- Writing communications literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Assisting in preparing regular activities and communications reports.
- Assisting in designing and launching digital fundraising campaigns.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Making an immediate positive impact.
- Gaining extensive experience in the field of digital marketing.
- Accessing a wide network of international organization.
- Basic allowance is available.
- Priority to have full/part-time job in the future.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter to the email below mentioning”Digital Marketing Intern” in the subject.