The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency food security, legal assistance, and water,sanitation and hygiene sectors. The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters -NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours notice when a crisis occurs
Donor Journey Specialist (Re-Advertisement)
Reporting to the head of donor management, the Donor Journey Specialist will analyze donor behavior across touchpoints and measure donor behavior’s impact on business outcomes over time.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Extracting and analyzing all relevant data/statistics.
- Develop activities that will increase loyalty and growth and monitor results.
- Contribute to market activities upselling, cross-selling, and reactivation towards the NRC regular donor base.
- Create new business insights that help define the fundraising and donor strategy.
- Responsible for management of information and analytics to increase efficiency and fundraising performance.
- Perform investigative research and analysis of large, complex data sets.
- Provide predictive and descriptive models to use for campaigns and automated fundraising and marketing initiatives for Next Best Action.
- Produce benchmarking and best practice analysis of fundraising and growth performance.
- Define improvements for improvements activities and processes, establish baselines and measure the effect.
- Recommend improvement and innovation initiatives based on insights, and lead execution through task forces in a cross functional team.
- Educate and support the department by enhancing data analysis skills and enable them to make their own dashboards and other insights to track their own performance.
- Contribute to data capture strategy.
- Perform complex analysis, communicate insights tailored to different audiences and contribute to strategy based on the findings.
What you will bring
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge of and experience working with databases, Salesforce, as well as utilising visualisation tools such as Power BI/Tableau.
- Understanding of data modelling and data design.
- Documented abilities to form hypotheses based on results from analysis.
- Documented results in improving results and performance within donor\customer lifecycle management.
- Excellent data analytics and presentation skills.
- Documented experience with and thorough understanding of content and performance marketing.
- Fluency is English is mandatory.
Method of Application
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Budget & Programming Assistant, G5 & SC5 – 2 Positions at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Burkina Faso: Responsable de Développement de Projets – Ouagadougou at ACTED
- Burkina Faso : Coordinateur.trice Technique CCCM – Ouagadougou at ACTED
- République Centrafricaine : Coordinateur.rice de zone – Bangassou at ACTED
- Tchad: Responsable de Projets Education – Bol at ACTED