World vision International
Join and be part of a global relief, development, and advocacy NGO, dedicated to working with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Position: ECHO Syria HIP 22 Consultant
Leading on the development, design, and writing of a high-quality ECHO Syria proposal for the ECHO HIP 2022. This involves:
- Overall coordination of the proposal package- narrative, logical framework, budget and annexes. (Including WV Syria Response and partners, NGOs).
- Ensuring donor guidelines are understood by all stakeholders and prioritized in the submission.
- Ensuring the drafting of the narrative sections.
- Finalization and review of logical framework.
- Finalization and review of all annexes.
How to apply
If you are interested and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via the below email, only applications submitted via email are accepted (please mention the title of the position)