CARE Australia is looking for a consultant to review our ANCP portfolio projects over the last five years.
- Title : Evaluation Consultant
- Length : Up to 26 days
- Timeframe : May – August 2022
- Location : Home-based
CARE Australia works to defeat global poverty by supporting women to create lasting change in their communities around the world.
Rationale and purpose
The purpose of this consultancy is to conduct a desk review of five years of CARE’s ANCP portfolio work, to develop a summary paper of learning and areas for development, and to highlight areas of good practice. This will be a solely desk based exercise based on the evaluation reports from each of the projects.
- Desk review: Analysis of existing and relevant documents.
- Draft report framework: Based on this TOR, consultations with stakeholders and desk review of documents the consultant will draft the report framework
- Present and finalise framework: The consultant will meet with key stakeholders to present and finalise the framework
- Report drafting: Based on agreed framework and documents provided the consultant will draft a report of no more than 15 pages
- Report comment and consultation: The consultant will provide a draft report for review and comment and if required will meet with stakeholders in up to 3 meetings
- Final draft report: The consultant will provide a report of no more than 20 pages for proofing and final editing
- Final report: The consultant will finalise the report based on final proofing and editing
- Final presentation: The consultant will prepare a slide deck to share findings of the report
Ideally you will have:
- Proven capacity and extensive experience in management and conduct of evaluations, including strong analytical skills and experience
- Experience in areas related to economic, climate, and/or gender justice
- Ability to distil large amounts of complex information and deliver high quality compelling written materials and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to develop relevant, useful recommendations
How to apply
If you are interested in this consultancy, after reviewing the Terms of Reference on Carecareer website, please should submit an Expressions of Interest to email@example.com. Please do not use the REGISTER NOW button to submit your expression of interest. The expression of interest should include:
- Your CV with plan for work over the period May to July/August
- Written quote / daily rate
- Links to or relevant past work.
- Details of referees who can talk to similar work delivered
Only short-listed applicants meeting the requirements stated above will be contacted.
For any questions, you can get in touch with Suzi Chinnery (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Expressions of interest close: 11:59pm(AEST) Sunday 8 May, 2022