- The Executive Assistant/Operations Excellence Advisor will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the CEO.
- S/he is also responsible for fully and consistently integrating best practices into all our operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and external parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Support the preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that will guide the day-to-day management of the organization.
- Ensure the institutionalization of Scorecards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each department to enhance efficiency across the organization.
- Coordinate with Project Managers on management improvement initiatives.
- Assist in solution design and optimization.
- Drive operational assessment program and conduct validation assessments as needed.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Senior Management Team when the CEO is not in office, including scheduling meetings; drafting agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or other related fields with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics, stakeholder management and executive presentations.
- Thorough understanding of daily program operations.
- Ability to engage and present to executive-level leadership both internally and externally.
- Ability to coach employees on issues of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or any Operations Efficiency certifications preferred
- Ability to rapidly identify issues and propose solutions, supported by strategic methods and driven by data.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Executive Assistant / Operations Excellence Advisor” as the subject of the mail.
- Job City Abuja