- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Overview of position:
- HART is looking for suitable candidates with relevant experience for one of their project.
- At least 6 years working experience in the areas such as Social Science, Public Science or Political Science.
- This role reports to the Project Manager.
- Master’s Degree in the areas such as Social Science, Public Science or Political Science, in the absence of a Master’s Degree a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 additional years work experience in the outlined areas is acceptable.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Experience in the field of training & learning
- Experience in M&E of at least 3 projects or programs using EU or OECD – DAC evaluation methodology.
- Experience of South Africa’s public sector is an advantage.
- This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Job City South Africa