The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested bidders / vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply “GIZ”, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbelt (GIZ) GmbH; “Pro-Poor Growth and Employment Promotion in Nigeria Programme -SEDIN, financed by German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). would like to procure “one (1) SUV Vehicle, 2021 model minimum” with the following but not limited specification.
Scope of Work
SUV minimum 2021 model with specifications below:
- Minimum fuel tank: 70 litres; All round airbags:
- Engine Capacity: 2.4-4 litres;
- Engine Cylinder: Minimum 4;
- Seat Type: Leather
- Transmission: Automatic;
- Full 4×4 WD; Passengers and drivers;
- Engine power: From 100-200 hp;
- Fuel tank capacity: Min. 100 litres;
- Minimum ground clearance: 200mm;
- Minimum passengers seats:7;
- Fuel consumption: 8 to 14 litres per 100km;
- Color: Bright; ABS/Power-assisted;
- Petrol engine; Ventilated front and rear disc brakes;
- AM/FM,CD Player with USB;
- Duty fully paid, non-Dubai specs.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- Memorandum of Association clearly indicating relevant business area.
- A recent bank introductory letter addressed to GIZ.
- Tax clearance certificate of the last three years indicating an average turnover of NGN 100,000,000.00 (2019-2021)
- Evidence of being certified vehicle dealers and/or adequate and reliable certificates including certificate of origin
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs (supply and delivery of vehicles). Only third-party evidence will be considered not list of similar jobs-certificate of job completion, delivery note, etc.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Monday, 18th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents as a hard copy in a sealed envelope labelled “Expression of Interest 91161488”, to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at:
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle Close,
F.C.T – Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated not later than Monday, 18th April 2022 by 5pm will be accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to firms that express their Interest.