World Food Programme (WFP) invites interested, eligible and competent companies to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The United Nations World Food Programme hereinafter referred to as the “WFP”, with its Headquarters located in Via C.G. Viola, 68/70, 00148 Rome, Italy is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience by assisting almost 100 million people in around 83 countries each year. About 17,000 people work for the organization, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the hungry poor.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Multimedia Content Collection Services
Reference No: HQ22NF248-EOI
The WFP Communication, Advocacy and Marketing division seeks to purchase multimedia content collection services.
WFP is looking for competent companies for a global coverage to conceive, plan, produce and deliver content, to show the impact and raise awareness on the work we do, while supporting fundraising efforts for WFP. The multimedia content is intended to support the acquisition, development, and retention of individual givers and for broader public engagement with supporter-type audiences, through integrated case studies (stories, photos and video).
Scope of Work
WFP invites eligible suppliers to express their interest in providing the requested multimedia content collection services.:
- Job lot 1: Video production services
- Job lot 2: Professional digital photography services
N/B: Companies can apply for one or both job lots.
The Purpose of this EOI
- The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify suppliers with verified technical and financial capacity to multimedia content collection services.
- Eligible suppliers will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
- Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of:
- Job lot 1: proven ability to produce high quality video content in a short turnaround time
- Job lot 2: proven ability to produce high quality photographs to be used for fundraising and media purposes
Related NGO CONSULTANCY/TENDERS, PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY jobs in Africa
List of WFP requirements/evaluation criteria:
- The company exists for at least 3 years
- The company has a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience for each applicable job lot.
- The company has the capacity to cover at least 4 different countries based on local capacity and/or ability to travel under short notice.
- The company has the capacity to take an assignment with a quick turnaround time.
- The company has the capacity and expresses interest to bid in Job lot 1: Video production services
- The company has the capacity and expresses interest to bid in Job lot 2: Professional digital photography services
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
All complete documents and proposals should be sent via email to: HQ.TENDERS@wfp.org
- WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: HQ.TENDERS@wfp.org
Click Here (PDF) for more clarifications.
Coordinateur·trice SANME – RCA – Bangui at Première Urgence Internationale (PUI)
IT Consultant – Nigeria at International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
Human Resources Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Assistant Technical Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Senior Finance Manager at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Senior Human Resources Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)