PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a Non-Governmental Organization based in Lagos and focused on promoting trade and bilateral relations between relevant countries is actively seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- The ideal candidate will be a well-experienced, active and resourceful, manager with sound knowledge of the principles and methods of facility management and a remarkable organizational ability.
- He will have effective leadership skills, be a good manager of resources and will be oriented towards achieving the management goals set for the standards of the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring proper maintenance and management of the building facilities, equipment and machinery
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security, power maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling etc.
- Managing general upkeep and maintenance, ensuring the building meets health and safety standards and legal requirements.
- Checking that agreed work by contractors/vendors have been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Assuring prompt and courteous service to facility occupants and visitors while maintaining budgetary and corporate standard.
- Inspecting building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Reviewing utility consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervising all facilities staff (security, cleaners, technicians, gardeners etc) and external contractors.
- Keeping financial and non-financial records and perform analysis and forecasting
Qualification and Skill Requirements
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. Degree in Estate Management or any relevant field
- Professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Facility management.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft project and excel with sound ability to analyze data.
- Proficiency in the use of IT Tools.
- Highly organized and detail- oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind-set with problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to meet pre-set deadlines
- Planning, organization and time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using “Facility Manager” as the subject of the email.