CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position
CTG requires a dynamic experienced self-motivated Field Administrator who can support the Account Manager in managing the operations of our Nigeria business. The successful candidate will support the Account Manager in running the operations for CTG’s Nigeria office. The incumbent should be willing to travel to different States of Nigeria, security allowing. They will be responsible for managing all aspects of client services, including those listed below under ‘General Functions’:
Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
Digital Communications Officer at ActionAid International
Compliance Director at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
WHE Team Lead at World Health Organization (WHO)
Field Coordinator at World Health Organization (WHO)
Field Security Officer at World Health Organization (WHO)
Regional Marketing Officer, SSA (Exams and Cultural Engagement) at British Council
Senior Technical Advisor, HIV Prevention at Pathfinder International
Associate Director, Pharmaceutical Care and Supply Chain Management at Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
The Field Administrator will be required to carry out the following functions:
Client and Consultant Relationships
- Represent CTG in a professional and courteous manner at all times when meeting with client representatives
- Build a relationship with the client representatives that allows you to easily check in with them on a daily basis to ensure that they are satisfied with services being delivered by CTG
- Independently manage projects on behalf of our clients
- With delay, address daily client and consultant enquiries and escalate those that are problematic to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all email communications
- Maintain organized and accurate HR records for all consultants under your care and control
- Request and review weekly work plans from all consultants to ensure you are aware of the work to be carried out the week ahead
- Ensure that consultants are meeting the targets of their weekly work plan provided
- Share completed work plans with the Account Manager indicating any issues encountered/work not completed
- When requested to do so, source, recruit & onboarding new project staff, ensuing that CTG’s objectives of achieving gender parity in its staff numbers are adhered to; ensure recruitment is carried out in line with the requirements of Nigeria Labour Law
- Monitor and report on any changes to Nigeria Labour Law or local practices that may affect the delivery of services to the client; these should be reported without delay to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc
- S / He should safeguard company’s quality HR practice in country.
- Support & suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Maintaining coordination, review and control of the consultant timesheets; timesheets are to be reviewed for accuracy and submitted before the end of each month by each consultant; ensuring that this target is met is a key function of this role; timesheets not submitted on time or submitted with errors may result in a salary non-payment for the month for the consultant
- Support timely payroll preparation and inform the Account Manager of any issues that you may be facing well before month end
- Monitor and track expenses ensuring that all appropriate approvals are in place and documents are uploaded to the system
- Administer staff statutory contributions including but not limited to pension contributions, NSITF, ITF etc.
Duty of Care
- Maintain an accurate database of the consultants you are responsible for, including reliable contact details; remain in view of their daily work locations and the work they are carrying out for the client; share trackers with the Account Manager and FSO
- Liaise closely with the CTG Nigeria’s security & risk management team to ensure CTG’s high standard of duty of care is consistently applied
- Ensure all staff operate in compliance with company policies & procedures and report infractions without delay to the Account Manager and FSO, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all emails
The Field Administrator will report to the Account Manager.
§ Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is essential. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is desirable.
§ Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant administrative experience.
§ Minimum of 5
§ year of experience in Nigeria (essential).
§ Fluency in English is essential. For positions located in Sokoto, Bauchi and Kaduna, the ability to speak Hausa is highly desirable. For the position located in Ondo, the ability to speak Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw is highly desirable.
The Field Administrator may be required to supervise other field staff / associates from time to time.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role and preference is given for national candidates.
How to apply
You might Also Like
Programme Policy Officer (School Feeding) CST-I (Mogadishu & Garowe) at World Food Programme
Deputy Nutrition Cluster Coordinator, Consultant (Level II), Mogadishu at World Food Programme
Programme Policy Officer AAP (Accountability to Affected Populations) CST-II, Mogadishu at World Food Programme
Programme Policy Officer (Joint Resilience Programme Coordinator) CST-II, Mogadishu at World Food Programme
Programme Policy Officer (Social Protection) CST-II, Mogadishu at World Food Programme
Programme Policy Officer (Food Systems) CST-II, Mogadishu at World Food Programme
Programme Policy Officer (Partnership) – NOA at World Food Programme
Communications Officer at Mercy Corps
Subaward & Compliance Officer at Mercy Corps