Handicap International/Humanity & Inclusion (HI) is an independent and impartial international solidarity organization, which intervenes in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflicts and disasters. Working alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, it acts and speaks out to meet their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
HI is committed to an employment policy in favour of disabled workers.
Working Under the supervision of the finance Regional Manager, the Affiliated Finance Manager is responsible for leading the finance teams, ensuring compliance with HI’s standards and local rules in the finance field, financial strategy and steering and operational financial management within his/her area of responsibility.
- Team management:
- Directly a team of 3 finance/accounting officers (structures the work around identified processes, steers performance and facilitates the resolution of problems).
- Strategy: makes it explicit, translates it into operational objectives for his or her team, leads the necessary changes. Gives meaning to each management action. Encourages inter and intra departmental exchanges of practice.
- Strategy and streering: Contributes towards the drafting, revision and implementation of the financial section of Operational Strategy (StratOp)
• Oversees the breakdown of financial strategy into action plans and advises on financial issues.
• Produces, compiles and analyses financial indicators
• Is in charge of the assessment, mitigation and treatment of financial risks.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with HI’s financial policies. Processes, tools, and supervise internal control.
- Operationnal implementation: You ensure:
• Financial and budget management
• Accounts management
• The financial management of institutional funding in compliance with “donor” guidelines and contractual obligations
• Cash-flow management
- Emergency preparedness and response
Specifics : The coordination office is based in Tunis,
Your profile :
- Masters degree in Finance Management, or Business Administration
- 5 years experiences in finance management/coordination positions, successful in management of teams in the humanitarian sector
- You have:
- An experience setting up systems and procedures in new structures.
- Capacity building skills and know how to develop capacity-building techniques.
- A proven expertise in financial management and institutional funding
At HI, the conditions offered are up to your commitment and adapted to the context of your mission.
• 6 months (renewable) International contract starting from 23rd May2022, based in Tripoli with coordination office in Tunis
• The international contract provides social cover adapted to your situation:
o Unemployment insurance benefits for EU nationals
o Pension scheme adapted to the situation of our employees: If you already have a personal pension scheme HI will contribute at the same level of your personal monthly contribution with a maximum of 272.53€/month ; If you do not have a personal pension scheme, we will open a private pension account with your contribution of 272.53€/month and a contribution of HI of the same amount
o Medical coverage with 50% of employee contribution; Repatriation insurance paid by HI
• Salary from 2757 € gross/month upon experience ; Perdiem: 509,59 € net/month (for Tripoli) 446,41€ (for Tunis) – paid in the field ; Hardship allowance: 500€/month (for Tripoli only)
• Paid leaves: 25 days per year; R&R: 5 days every 6 weeks (for Tripoli) 1 day a month (for Tunis)
• Position: open to couple; Collective housing in Tripoli, Individual Housing in Tunis : taken in charge by HI
If you are resident in the country: local package
- Job City Tunis