ESARO Finance Officer
To support the ESARO Nairobi Office in strengthening and maintaining the integrity of finance systems, updating and generating timely financial information to senior managers, cash flow management, payroll administration and the smooth running of the finance department. This role will primarily focus on support to the East & Southern Africa Regional office.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting/finance or equivalent. CPAK/ACCA qualification a must.
- 3 years of experience in an accounting/finance role. Not-for-profit organisation preferred.
- Computer fluency; highly competent using Microsoft Excel and other MS applications.
- Familiarity with computerised accounting systems – AGRESSO Preferred and payroll software
- Ability to gather facts and data, scrutinise with ease, determine a logical solution and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to handle a workload and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
- The highest level of integrity and commitment to preventing corruption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all departments
- Experience in line managing staff.
Contract duration: 2 years
Location: East and Southern Africa Regional Office – Nairobi
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS41OTg4Ny4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20