About the role
Crown Agents are actively seeking to engage with experienced Vaccine Supply Chain Experts for upcoming Global projects, frameworks and assignments in 2022.
- At least 10 years’ working experience in immunization/vaccine supply chain
- Master’s qualification in Health, International Public Health, Logistics or related field is desirable
- Preferred experience working in Fragile and Conflict Affected states
- Experience in cold chain logistics and/or vaccine supply chain management
- Experience in vaccine readiness and preparedness
- High quality technical presentations and reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential
- Computer literate: at a minimum must be able to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook proficiently
- Fluency in a second language (such as French or Russian) will be advantageous, but not essential
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.