Position: Global Cybersecurity Analyst (Red Team – Digital Risk Protection)
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Global Cybersecurity Analyst (Red Team – Digital Risk Protection), you are responsible for working on security projects/issues for one or more functional areas (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise, develop security solutions for medium to complex assignments, work on multiple projects as a team member and lead systems-related security components. You will provide expertise and assistance to all IT projects to ensure the company’s infrastructure and information assets are protected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Work experience in digital risk protection.
- Work experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Work experience in designing, implementing, and security policies and standards.
- Typically has 3-5 years of combined cybersecurity work experience with a broad range of exposure to information security and data protection. Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Work experience in compliance, risk, and IT service management.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply**.**
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Harmony Holdings Limited Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- DEPUTY HEAD OF OPERATIONAL CELL 5 (BASED IN NAIROBI) at Médecins Sans Frontières
- Officer, Country Engagement (Anglophone) at the Population Council
- Genetic Resources Scientist for Clonally Propagated Crops at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Accountant II (Maternity Cover) at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)