World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Global Director, Global Brand, you will lead global executions of the brand strategy which will result in strategic tools, practical examples, playbooks and guides on communicating, understanding and applying the refreshed brand, ensuring our brand narrative is amplified globally for greater impact with messaging “as common as possible, different where proven necessary.” This will be inclusive of developing global strategies as a result of our annual brand health research. You will lead the transformation of World Vision’s global brand, compelling donors to take action and become part of our story…and make World Vision a relevant part of their own story.
You will lead with visionary passion the development and global execution of World Vision’s global brand strategy and strategic application that strengthens World Vision’s brand, and innovative fundraising storytelling that motivates donors to give, builds trust and differentiates World Vision.
Guided by effectiveness measures and donor-based insights, you will partner with marketing, content and communications leaders across the globe to build brand and storytelling capabilities, resulting in best in class go-to-market campaigns and donor experiences. You will also serve as a senior influential servant leader ensuring World Vision achieves Hope, Joy and Justice for ALL children.
- Bachelor degree minimum, preferred MBA.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in leading multiple teams of staff and building / leading successful teams.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in guiding and negotiating with senior organisational leaders (at CEO level.)
- Minimum ten years’ experience in marketing leading development and delivery of successful marketing strategies that drove revenue growth and customer growth.
- Experience working globally in a complex, multi-cultural environment
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English; bi-lingual preferred.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time (post COVID).
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.