Health Information Management Systems Officer (Only South Sudanese Nationals to apply)
The role Holder will Support routine data collection and entry of health data into the program database, SCI IMPACT. S/he will work with the County and state HMIS officer to ensure data from SCI supported facilities are reported in the DHIS2. The job Holder will also lead on conducting data quality audits at the health facilities and ensure corrective actions are in place to correct variances and support the health facilities in the preparation of monitor charts, morbidity tends and ensure they are up to date and displayed on the walls.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Nursing health sciences, Statistics, Public health and other related field.
- Experience working in similar roles.
- Training in Monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in the local language is an asset.
Contract Duration: 5 months with a possibility of extension
Location: South Sudan, Abyei
- Responsable Admin. Fin. et des Opé. Principal- Burkina Faso at CowaterSogema
- Deputy Chief of Party at LVCT Health
- International Medical Corps (IMC) Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Nutrition Project Manager at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Communication and Media Specialists – Non-Key Experts Pool at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
- Compliance Specialist (Incident Response) at Save the Children Nigeria
- GBV Community Outreach Assistant at International Medical Corps (IMC)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
- Job City South Sudan