Palladium are in partnership with i+solutions to support the Global Fund’s global response to Covid-19. A critical component of this response is the provision of oxygen generators and plant to Global Fund partner countries.
Palladium is sourcing full and part-time positions in support of this component. You would be responsible for working with the client, suppliers and partner countries to facilitate the prompt and effective procurement, delivery and installation of oxygen plant (PSA) and other oxygen therapy equipment. While this role can be done on a remote basis, you will regularly be required to attend calls during the Central European Time working day.
Your responsibilities will include:
Procurement and supply chain management
- Supporting in the design and implementation of procurement protocols and
- Managing orders as they arrive, supporting partner countries in needs definition as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders throughout the supply chain
- Coordinating logistics arrangements and managing shipments of consignments to end destinations
- Assisting in the design, testing and implementation of procurement information systems to meet the needs of the program
Project and transaction management
- Maintaining oversight of order pipeline and deliveries to ensure consistently high quality
- Provide support to plant installation, training services and maintenance issues as required, drawing on Palladium’s global footprint to support locally where required
- Coordinate with project partner organisations to refine country requisitions, improve process efficiencies, and contribute to overall project implementation
- Where relevant, support in identifying, assessing and positioning for new business opportunities;
- Provide thought leadership to promote and market Palladium’s technical capability;
- Serve as lead writer of technical proposals drawing upon procurement expertise approaches as applied to specific contexts;
- Facilitate proposal strategy development and set overall win themes and technical approaches that guide other members of proposal teams;
- Significant supply chain experience including sourcing and procurement experience with supplier selection, negotiations, contracting, supplier management, program development and stakeholder management
- Proven success in delivering independently within complex projects, reducing cost while increasing service or quality, and mitigating risks
- Experience managing the purchase and supply of oxygen PSA plants, oxygen therapeutic equipment or similar medical products is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in upstream or downstream steps within the supply chain from the procurement and purchasing functions
- Demonstrated communications and relationship-management skills for client- supplier and 3rd party stakeholder relations
- The ability to pursue, adapt, and lead change, and demonstrate flexibility in response to changing business environments.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and affect business drivers through decisions and actions, and the ability to contribute to the long-term profitability and growth of the organisation.
- Developing and using collaborative relationships.
- Ownership of learning and striving to develop own knowledge and capabilities to support the organisation’s success.
- The ability to see how an individual fits into Palladium, impact of individual actions on bottom line and effectively manage resources.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV via our careers page here: https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/12808?c=palladium&referralToken=MnepQ3yK-U6KTPEX9OGY4Q