The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Cairo, Egypt (CAF Headquaters)
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a HR Officer.
- Prepare job descriptions, postads, and manage the hiring process.
- Screen and file the CVs and carry out CVs Analysis for each vacant position.
- Conduct Interviews.
- Communicate with the concerned parties for the newly hired preparations.
- Responsible for arranging all needed matters for new expats hires with the concerned departments: such as invitation letters, request flight ticket, schedule the meet & assist, request transportation (car/driver) & accommodation (if any).
- Ensure that new hires documents are completed and prepare their personal files.
Benefits & HRIS:
- Create presentations as requested by the HR & Services Director.
- Responsible for all insurance (Personal Accident, Medical & Life) matters: Handle all staff matters related to the insurance policies.
- Maintain and update HR Information System to ensure that all personnel information is properly and accurately captured, effectively managed, and maintained at all times and that all our data is shifted on the HR system.
- Prepare and send announcements to CAF staff: public holidays, birthdays, welcoming new employees, etc…
- Responsible for monitoring and regulating all CAF staff Attendance (Annual, Sick, Emergency, Maternity, Paternity, compassionate, WFH leaves, missions, etc…).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, or similar.
- Additional studies in Human Resources, is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in the HR field.
- Knowledge about football.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other modern IT tools.
- Fluent in English and French languages both written and spoken is a must; command
- of the Arabic language is an advantage.
- Committed to quality and results.
- Good communication skills.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) in English to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Program Director, Child Protection Compact Activity-Cote d’Ivoire at Save the Children
- Financial Accounting Specialist at Results for Development Institute
- Program Officer, Health Financing at Results for Development Institute
- Senior Program Field Officer, East Africa at miraclefeet
- Advocacy & Influencing Manager at Plan International