We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators designed to address the specific challenges of developing countries. These devices will be distributed on a charitable basis. For our Mission we need your help. If you are motivated by the description below, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity using our internal system at http://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=16&request=136
We are in the process of setting up a worldwide volunteer organization to address the shortfall of ventilators, oxygen, and medical professionals to fill the medical needs of those acquiring the virus Covid 19 in circumstances where there are adequate medical facilities. We need someone to liaise with all of the key personnel within our organization and to assist in locating and acquiring suitable volunteers in accordance with the task specifications.
What you will do:
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to the appropriate person.
- Develops a thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and skills.
- Manage and execute the full recruitment life-cycle from reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and closing candidates
- Proven ability to build relationships with Hiring Managers, colleagues, and candidates to meet hiring objectives.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Attend weekly meetings with the HR Team and report back on progress
- Some technical background and familiarity with at least one of the following fields are required:
- Software Development (ideally including Embedded Systems/Arduino, Sensor Technologies, C++, Cloud infrastructure, Communication Protocols, Cybersecurity, Testing, and Web Development)
- Mechanical Engineering (ideally including Fluid Dynamics, Material Science, Manufacturing Techniques, and Quality Assurance)
- Electrical Engineering (ideally including PCB Design, Power Supply, and Sensor Technology)
- Prior experience as a technical Recruiter is a plus.
- Prior experience in JIRA Service desk preferred.
- Prior experience in Slack as a communication platform preferred.
- Prior experience in google docs is a plus.
Required Weekly Time Commitment: 10
Become part of our mission by filling out our application form at
How to apply
That others may breathe!