Position: Human Resource Analytics Training Consultant
Duration: 5 days training facilitation and 10 non consecutive days post training support.
Jhpiego Corporation is a United State Government funded non-profit organization and an affiliate of John Hopkins University with Head Quarter in Baltimore. Jhpiego has its presence in 40 countries globally and with over 40 years of experience in improving health care for women and families.
Jhpiego seeks the services of Human Resource Analytics Training Consultants to facilitate a capacity building session on Human Resource Analytics in the organization and provide post training support to integrate HR analytics into Jhpiego Nigeria.
Purpose of Assignment
The world of work has changed and so has the Human Resource function in organizations. There is a shift away from making people decisions based on guess work and gut feeling to a more data driven approach. There is also a growing desire by organisations to test the effectiveness of policies and people related interventions on the bottom line of organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Jhpiego seeks the services of experts in the field of Human Resource analytics to build the capacity of people leaders and Human Resources team in developing cutting edge data that drive decisions. The team will explain how data and analysis is brought to bear on people-related issues, such as recruitment, performance management, learning and development, job design, employee engagement etc.
· Expose participants to the use of data for better people management
· To build capacity on various HR analytics process models
· To describe best practices in using data to inform organizational decisions
· To identify the HR benchmarks and metrics necessary to improve Jhpiego’s bottom line
· To build capacity on the role of analytics in employee engagement, recruitment, learning & development and other HR functions.
· Teach participants on how to use Microsoft excel and other analytical tools for HR analytics
· To train on using analytics to create HR business case
· To provide post training support to Jhpiego HR team for practical integration of learning outcomes into HR operations.
· Advanced degree in Human Resources Management, statistics or Business Analytics
· Experience using and training on the use of Microsoft Excel, Power-BI and other analytical tools expertise
· Over 10 Years’ experience as a trainer/ facilitator
· Experience in data analytics and metrics
Terms of Consultancy
100% payment after the submission of a detailed report of work to the Human Resources unit and completion of log activity sheet for the period of consultancy. Please note that data emanating from the project are exclusive property of Jhpiego and shall not be published by you or anyone else except by the original owners.
How to apply
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified consultants should send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “ Human Resource Analytics Training Consultant “ as the subject of the email.
Application Closing date:
Close of Business Thursday 17th March 2022
· CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
· The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
· Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
· Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
· We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
· Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
· JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org