- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of staff records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing staff contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Exposure to labor laws and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How to apply
Submit CV or cover letter to email@example.com