Grow Strong Foundation (GSF) is a Non- Profit Organization Established in 2017 and incorporated in 2018 with registration number RC 106092. We believe in promoting and protecting the welfare of vulnerable people from all forms of social, Economic and emotional discrimination through Peace Building, Education, Protection, health care, advocacy and sensitization and awareness Programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Management Officer
Locations: Borno and Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting: MEAL Manager
Job Field: IMO
- Coordinate data collection,data quality management ,Analysis and state level reporting
- Participate in the design of programme monitoring and evaluation tools (register,reporting templates, data base etc)to track GSF’s projects.
- In Collaboration with MEAL Manager and relevant GSF’s staff,ensure timely data collection,compilation and reporting according to programme M&E plan.
- Conduct monthly data analysis and prepare monthly programme IPTT monitoring reports.
- Ensure the programme data base is updated regularly
- Support programme feedback meeting to communities, facilities and authorities
- Support the MEAL manager to implement the DQA system including the conduct of data quality assessment according to the M&E plan
- Support the MEAL manager in data management for rapid assessments, situation al analysis, survey ,evaluation and other research as required .
- Plan, forecast and facilitate the production and supply of M&E tools and materials to support sites.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accuracy and timeliness in all areas of responsibility.
- High level of accuracy in work,and ability to analyse complex set of relationships and situation.
- Working effectively with stakeholder to achieve common goals.
- Builds and maintain effective relationship with their team colleagues’ members and external partner.
- Approachable, good listener easy to talk to.
- A B.Sc Degree HND or ND in Computer Science or other related field
- A good IT skill.
- Minimum of Two years experience in similar field.
- 2 years of experience in Project management and implementation.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills;
- Proven ability to motivate
- Must be result-oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills; both internally and externally.
- Analytical skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to work with multiple agendas.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly Gross.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Deputy Senior Mission Security Officer / Head of Security Division at European Union Capacity Building Mission in Somalia
- HR Associate at International Rescue Committee
- Medical Doctor at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – WaCA
- Deputy Chief of Party/USAID/Benin/ Upcoming Integrated Health Services Project (Proposal)
- Sr. Internal Auditor at Food for the Hungry